NEET 2019 Application Form will be issued by the National test Agency on 1st November 2018. The process of NEET online registration will be conducted through online mode only. The candidate can go through this article to get complete information regarding NEET application form submission. NEET is popularly known as National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and is considered as the national level medical entrance exam. This medical exam is conducted to offer admission in medicine program like MBBS, BDS, and Ayush medical courses. Before applying for NEET 2019 exam, we would request all candidate to check their eligibility criteria.
NEET 2019 Registration Details
In this section, we have given details about NEET 2019 registration procedure. I hope you have checked the NEET eligibility criteria before applying for this medical exam.
- Candidate those are eligible can only apply for NEET 2019 exam through online process.
- NEET online registration 2019 will be processed through its official website i.e. NTA – National Test Agency.
- The registration form submission for NEET exam starts from 1st November 2018.
- The candidate needs to provide their personal, academics, required documents and passport size photography.
- Only one application form will be accepted from each candidate, multiple submission of application form will lead to rejection.
- In case, if a candidate had an error in their application form, NTA will give an opportunity to make a correction through their NEET 2019 Application Form Correction window. But remember, the correction is possible only in the limited field.
- NTA will not send any type of printout to the candidates by post.
NEET 2019 Application Fees
The National Test Agency haven’t confirmed any changes in NEET application fees in their official notification. As per the last year, we could say that the estimated application fees would be
- General and OBC: Rs 1400.
- SC / ST: Rs 750.
NEET 2019 Registration Dates
|NEET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Commencement of NEET 2019 application form filling||01st November 2018|
|Last date to register||30th November 2018|
|Download admit card from||15th April 2019|
|NEET 2019 exam date||05th May 2019|
|Declaration of result||05th June 2019|
Steps to fill NEET 2019 Application Form
The process of NEET Registration is very simple and in this session, we had given Vishal demo on how to apply for NEET 2019 medical exam through NTA official website.
Step 1 – The candidates need to visit the official website of the National Test Agency i.e. nta.ac.in. Then they have to look for the NTA Exam tab and search for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2019) button.
Step 2 – After selecting the NEET link, you will get the registration page. On that page click on new registration and start filling up your personal and academic details.