Home » Posts tagged 'NEET 2019 Registration'
Tag Archives: NEET 2019 Registration
NEET 2019 Application form for February month will start from 1st October 2018. NEET MBBS 2019 will be conducted by the newly formed education board named “National Test Agency – NTA”. From now NTA Board will conduct NEET UG 2019 exam twice a year. NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test which will be conducted for admissions in various Medical and Dental courses in various medical colleges across the nation. All the applicants will be able to apply for NEET 2019 on the official exam portal; the link for which will be made available here once the applications are released. Every applicant will be allowed a maximum of 3 attempts at the exam. Form filling and submission should be done only by the eligible candidates as the ineligible candidates will be rejected and the form fee submitted by them will not be refunded.
Latest News on NEET 2019 Exam
22nd August 2018 – NTA NEET Exam for the year 2019 will be conducted on 5th May 2019 (Officially Announced).
22nd August 2018 – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test will be conducted once in a year in pen-paper mode.
17th August 2018 – The candidate who passes class 12th with Biology as additional subject are now eligible to apply for NEET 2019 Medical Exam.
Overview of NEET 2019 UG Exam
|Name of Exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Organised By||National Test Agency (NTA)|
|Level||National Level Medical Entrance Exam|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, BDS & Ayush courses|
|Marking Scheme||Right Answer: + 4 marks
Wrong Answer: (- 1 mark)
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Types of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Questions||180|
|NEET Exam Date||NEET February 2019 – 3rd February to 17th February 2019
NEET May 2019 – 12th May to 26th May 2019
[su_row][su_column size=”1/3″ center=”no” class=””][su_button url=”#exam-dates” background=”#6cacf4″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” radius=”5″]Exam Dates[/su_button][su_button url=”#eligibility” background=”#6cacf4″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” radius=”5″]Eligibility[/su_button][/su_column]
[su_column size=”1/3″ center=”no” class=””][su_button url=”#registration” background=”#6cacf4″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” radius=”5″]Registration[/su_button][su_button url=”#exam-pattern” background=”#6cacf4″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” radius=”5″]Exam Pattern[/su_button][/su_column]
[su_column size=”1/3″ center=”no” class=””][su_button url=”#correction” background=”#6cacf4″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” radius=”5″]Correction[/su_button][su_button url=”#admit-card” background=”#6cacf4″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” radius=”5″]Admit Card[/su_button][/su_column][/su_row]
The admissions in almost all the Medical and Dental colleges in the nation will be done on the basis of marks in NEET 2019. The following post will feature complete details on the exam such as application form, important dates, the pattern of the question paper and eligibility criteria. As the exam has not yet been announced, the dates and fee details are an approximation and will be updated with the exam announcement.
NEET 2019 Exam Dates (For February month)
|Exam Event||Important Date|
|Release of NEET February 2019 official notification||July 2018|
|NEET 2019 Application Form Online submission||1st October 2018|
|Last date for submitting NEET 2019 online registration form||31st October 2018|
|Correction of particulars filled in the online form:||1st week of November 2018|
|Issue of NEET MBBS Admit Card||1st week of January 2019|
|Exam Date for NEET 2019 February||3rd February to 17th February 2019|
|NEET Result 2019||1st week of March 2019|
NEET 2019 Exam Dates (For May month)
|Exam Event||Important Date|
|Release of NEET May 2019 notification||2nd week of March 2019|
|NEET 2019 May online form submission||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last date for submitting online registration form||2nd week of April 2019|
|Correction of particulars filled in the online form:||3rd week of April 2019|
|Issue of NEET MBBS Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|Exam date for NEET 2019 May||12th May to 26th May 2019|
|NEET Result 2019||1st week of March 2019|
NEET 2019 Application Form
The NEET Registration Form 2019 will be released on the official website from 1st October 2018 for February month exam and 2nd week of March 2019 for May month exam. As soon as the applications are released, the important links for online application will be mentioned here. All the applicants have to apply online only as there will be no offline form release. Further, before filling the online forms, the candidates should read the form filling guidelines so as to avoid any error in form submission. Incomplete and wrongly filled applications will be rejected.
- Before starting with the online form filling, the candidates should have the following ready:
A valid and functional Email ID of their own
A mobile number which is accessible to them 24X7
Class X Mark Sheet (Admit Card)
Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking details for online fee remission
A computer with decent speed internet connection
- The NEET 2019 online registration will be done on the official exam portal; the link for which will be mentioned here with the exam announcement.
- As soon as the candidate login to the official website, they will find a link labeled as “Apply Online”.
- This will open the form in which the candidates will be required to enter the following:
Date of Birth
Mobile Number etc
- After the submission of these details, the system generated password will be sent to the candidates either on the Email ID or Mobile Number submitted in the previous step.
- The candidates have to use this password and username (mentioned in the email) to complete the next steps.
- The next form will ask for the details such as:
Academic Details of Class X
Board of Exam
Address for Communication
State and City of Residence
Academic Details of Class XII (if available)
Exam Centre Choice
- The next step in form submission for NEET 2019 will be to upload the scanned images of passport-sized photo and signature. The size of the photo should be in between 10 KB to 100 KB and that of the signature should be in between 3 KB to 20 KB.
- Finally, the candidates will be asked to remit the form fee via the available modes. The online fee remission can be done via the Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking / UPI or any other mode of online payment. Another mode of fee remission will be via the e-wallets of service providers.
- Once the fee for NEET 2019 has been submitted, and the transaction has been confirmed at the Bank’s end, the candidates will be able to reach the confirmation page.
- It will have all the details submitted by them in the online form, a unique and system generated application number which will be used for all the future references till the admissions are over.
- The candidates will be asked to verify the details submitted by them and press the SUBMIT button to complete the form submission. After this, they will be able to download the confirmation page.
- The candidates should keep good quality print-outs of the confirmation page for future usage. Apart from that, they should keep at least 5 copies of the photo uploaded by them in the online form, proof of fee remission and 2 similar postcard sized photo. All of them will be required at the time of admission in the document verification round.
NEET MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Only the Indian nationals are eligible for admissions via the exam. The NRIs, OCI, and PIO are also eligible.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years by the time of admissions or must attain the age until 31st December 2018.
- The upper age limit for admissions via NEET 2019 will be 25 years. This has been increased by 5 years for the candidates of ST, SC and OBC categories.
- Every candidate will be allowed a maximum number of 3 attempts at the exam.
- The candidates must have taken and passed the exam of Class XII or any other equivalent exam from a recognized Board or University.
- As per the eligibility norms, the candidates are required to obtain at least 50% (General) marks in the qualifying exam in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-Technology. This percentage has been reduced to 45% for the Physically Disabled candidates belonging to the General category.
- This percentage has been reduced to 40% for the candidates of SC, ST, OBC and Physically Disabled candidates of these categories.
- The candidates of J&K, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh will not be considered for admissions on 15% All India Quota Seats.
- The exam will have ONE question paper.
- It will have 180 Objective Type Questions.
- There will be three sections in the exam, namely – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Zoology and Botany).
- It will be a pen and paper-based test.
- Duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- Exam paper will be drafted in English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Tamil, Oriya, Kannada, Telugu and Marathi.
- The candidates have to submit their choice for the language of question paper in the online form of NEET 2019.
- Candidates opting for the English language question paper will be allotted the same in ENGLISH Language ONLY. The ones choosing any other language will be allotted BILINGUAL question paper (English and the language chosen by them).
- Every question will carry 4 marks. Every wrong answer will fetch a NEGATIVE ONE mark.
Further details on NEET 2019 will be updated with the release of the exam brochure.
Also, check out detail NEET Syllabus.
NEET 2019 Admit Card
Student, Please note NEET 2019 Admit Card will be available from 1st week of January 2019 according to the official notification. You can download NEET Admit Card 2019 from the official NEET website which will be issued by NTA Board. Also, we insist all candidates check your issued admit card carefully to check any error and process the same for the correction. Along with NEET hall ticket 2019, National Test Agency will provide the format for affixing postcard size photograph. For your kind information, the official authority of NTA Board will only issue NEET admit card 2019 to those candidates who have submitted the application form on time.
How to Download NEET 2019 Admit Card?
To download NEET 2019 admit card candidate need to visit a Common Services Centre or Facilitation (list available at www.csc.gov.in) You need to pay Rs 10/- ta o get copy of you NEET 2019 hall ticker from that center.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
[su_spoiler title=”What is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2019)?” style=”fancy”]Answer: NEET 2019 is a national level medical entrance exam which is currently organized by National Test Agency of India. It is conducted to offer admission in MBBS, BDS & Ayush courses offered by all Indian Medical Colleges. This Medical exam is going to held on 5th May 2019. It will be conducted only through pen-paper based mode.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Who can apply for NEET UG 2019 examination?” style=”fancy”]Answer: NEET 2019 is a national level medical entrance exam which is currently organized by National Test Agency of India. It is conducted to offer admission in MBBS, BDS & Ayush courses offered by all Indian Medical Colleges. This Medical exam is going to held on 5th May 2019. It will be conducted only through pen-paper based mode.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”When NEET 2019 will be conducted?” style=”fancy”]Answer: NEET UG 2019 will be conducted on 5th May 2019.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Why NTA formed to conduct NEET 2019?” style=”fancy”]Answer: There were many of the glitches which affected previous editions of NEET exam. To avoid those glitches, a dedicated exam holding body for the first time named the “National Test Agency”.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Who can participate in AIQ counselling of the NEET 2019?” style=”fancy”]Answer: All the candidates who will qualify the NEET 2019 by securing minimum required percentile will be eligible for participating in 15% AIQ counselling conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”How much do I need to score to qualify NTA NEET 2019?” style=”fancy”]Answer: General category candidates will need to obtain a minimum of 50th percentile, while those belonging to SC/ST/OBC will need to secure at least 40th percentile and candidates from General-PH category will need to score 45th percentile in order to qualify NEET 2019 by NTA.[/su_spoiler]