Home » Posts tagged 'NEET 2019'
Tag Archives: NEET 2019
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern is derived by the National Test Agency in India. In this article, we have given information on new changes occurred in NEET exam pattern, Marking Scheme, and Previous years question papers. NEET is a national level medical test which is conducted to offer admission in MBBS, BDS, and Ayush courses. As per the official notification, the NEET 2019 entrance exam is going to held on 5th May 2019. It will be conducted through offline mode (pen-paper based).
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern Overview
|NEET Exam Date||May 5, 2019|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Language||English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada and Urdu|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Sections||Physics – 45 Questions
Chemistry – 45 Questions
Biology (Botany and Zoology) – 90 Questions
|Total Number of Questions||180 Questions|
|Total Marks of Examination||720 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||For each correct answer, the candidates will be awarded 4 marks; if an answer is wrong, then 1 mark will be deducted.|
Changes in NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
Following we have provided key points of changes occurred in NEET exam pattern:
- As per the latest notification by the National Test Agency, The mode of NEET 2019 exam will be conducted through offline mode only i.e. pen and paper-based test. Earlier this medical exam was conducted through online and offline mode.
- First, the NTA board have decided to conduct the NEET exam twice a year. Later this decision was changed and from now onwards, NEET Medical exam will be conducted only once a year.
- The official authority of this medical entrance exam has also been changed. Earlier this exam was conducted by CBSE Board, from the year 2019 it will be officially conducted by the NTA board.
NEET 2019 Marking Scheme
In this section, we have explained how the NEET 2019 Marking scheme has been decided by the NTA board. The candidate who will appear for the NEET exam for the year 2019, their marks will be on the basis of following marking scheme.
- The candidate will gain plus (+) four marks for each correct answer.
- In case, if a candidate gives an incorrect answer minus (-) 1 mark will be deducted from their score for each wrong answer.
- There will no marks are given for the questions which unattempted question.
The National Test Agency has kept no compulsion on answering or attempting any specific no. of questions. Therefore candidates can attempt as many as they can and mark answers. It should, however, be noted that candidates must mark answers carefully in the OMR sheet.
NEET 2019 Marks Calculation Method
Here we have given the calculation method of NEET 2019 marks, please check out the following steps for the same.
The candidate has to check the official NEET 2019 answer key ORM sheet and calculate their correct and incorrect answers from the no. of attempted questions.
We will assume the no. of question which is answers correctly as “C”.
Now we will assume the no. of the incorrect answers as “I”.
Now use the marketing scheme of NEET exam i.e. +4 marks for the correct answers and -$ marks for incorrect answers.
After all this the formula to calculate NEET 2019 score will be
Marks in NEET 2019 = (4 x C) – (I x 1
NEET 2019 Syllabus
NEET syllabus was first introduced in the year 2017. Then in 2018, there were rumors of changes being introduced, which were later dispelled. Now for 2019, the syllabus will remain the same as what it was earlier.
Biology syllabus for NEET 2019
NEET 2019 Syllabus for Biology – from class XI syllabus
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Plant Physiology
- Human physiology
- Cell Structure and Function
NEET 2019 Syllabus for Biology – from class XII syllabus
- Ecology and environment
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Genetics and Evolution
Physics syllabus for NEET 2019
NEET 2019 Syllabus for Physics – from class XI syllabus
- Physical world and measurement
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Work, Energy and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Oscillations and Waves
NEET 2019 Syllabus for Physics – from class XII syllabus
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electronic Devices
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
Chemistry syllabus for NEET 2019
NEET 2019 Syllabus for Chemistry – from class XI syllabus
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
NEET 2019 Syllabus for Chemistry – from class XII syllabus
- Solid State
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p- Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemical Kinetics
NEET 2019 Application Form will be issued by the National test Agency on 1st November 2018. The process of NEET online registration will be conducted through online mode only. The candidate can go through this article to get complete information regarding NEET application form submission. NEET is popularly known as National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and is considered as the national level medical entrance exam. This medical exam is conducted to offer admission in medicine program like MBBS, BDS, and Ayush medical courses. Before applying for NEET 2019 exam, we would request all candidate to check their eligibility criteria.
NEET 2019 Registration Details
In this section, we have given details about NEET 2019 registration procedure. I hope you have checked the NEET eligibility criteria before applying for this medical exam.
- Candidate those are eligible can only apply for NEET 2019 exam through online process.
- NEET online registration 2019 will be processed through its official website i.e. NTA – National Test Agency.
- The registration form submission for NEET exam starts from 1st November 2018.
- The candidate needs to provide their personal, academics, required documents and passport size photography.
- Only one application form will be accepted from each candidate, multiple submission of application form will lead to rejection.
- In case, if a candidate had an error in their application form, NTA will give an opportunity to make a correction through their NEET 2019 Application Form Correction window. But remember, the correction is possible only in the limited field.
- NTA will not send any type of printout to the candidates by post.
NEET 2019 Application Fees
The National Test Agency haven’t confirmed any changes in NEET application fees in their official notification. As per the last year, we could say that the estimated application fees would be
- General and OBC: Rs 1400.
- SC / ST: Rs 750.
NEET 2019 Registration Dates
|NEET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Commencement of NEET 2019 application form filling||01st November 2018|
|Last date to register||30th November 2018|
|Download admit card from||15th April 2019|
|NEET 2019 exam date||05th May 2019|
|Declaration of result||05th June 2019|
Steps to fill NEET 2019 Application Form
The process of NEET Registration is very simple and in this session, we had given Vishal demo on how to apply for NEET 2019 medical exam through NTA official website.
Step 1 – The candidates need to visit the official website of the National Test Agency i.e. nta.ac.in. Then they have to look for the NTA Exam tab and search for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2019) button.
Step 2 – After selecting the NEET link, you will get the registration page. On that page click on new registration and start filling up your personal and academic details.
NEET 2019 Application form for February month will start from 1st October 2018. NEET MBBS 2019 will be conducted by the newly formed education board named “National Test Agency – NTA”. From now NTA Board will conduct NEET UG 2019 exam twice a year. NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test which will be conducted for admissions in various Medical and Dental courses in various medical colleges across the nation. All the applicants will be able to apply for NEET 2019 on the official exam portal; the link for which will be made available here once the applications are released. Every applicant will be allowed a maximum of 3 attempts at the exam. Form filling and submission should be done only by the eligible candidates as the ineligible candidates will be rejected and the form fee submitted by them will not be refunded.
Latest News on NEET 2019 Exam
22nd August 2018 – NTA NEET Exam for the year 2019 will be conducted on 5th May 2019 (Officially Announced).
22nd August 2018 – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test will be conducted once in a year in pen-paper mode.
17th August 2018 – The candidate who passes class 12th with Biology as additional subject are now eligible to apply for NEET 2019 Medical Exam.
Overview of NEET 2019 UG Exam
|Name of Exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Organised By||National Test Agency (NTA)|
|Level||National Level Medical Entrance Exam|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, BDS & Ayush courses|
|Marking Scheme||Right Answer: + 4 marks
Wrong Answer: (- 1 mark)
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Types of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Questions||180|
|NEET Exam Date||NEET February 2019 – 3rd February to 17th February 2019
NEET May 2019 – 12th May to 26th May 2019
[su_row][su_column size=”1/3″ center=”no” class=””][su_button url=”#exam-dates” background=”#6cacf4″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” radius=”5″]Exam Dates[/su_button][su_button url=”#eligibility” background=”#6cacf4″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” radius=”5″]Eligibility[/su_button][/su_column]
[su_column size=”1/3″ center=”no” class=””][su_button url=”#registration” background=”#6cacf4″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” radius=”5″]Registration[/su_button][su_button url=”#exam-pattern” background=”#6cacf4″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” radius=”5″]Exam Pattern[/su_button][/su_column]
[su_column size=”1/3″ center=”no” class=””][su_button url=”#correction” background=”#6cacf4″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” radius=”5″]Correction[/su_button][su_button url=”#admit-card” background=”#6cacf4″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” radius=”5″]Admit Card[/su_button][/su_column][/su_row]
The admissions in almost all the Medical and Dental colleges in the nation will be done on the basis of marks in NEET 2019. The following post will feature complete details on the exam such as application form, important dates, the pattern of the question paper and eligibility criteria. As the exam has not yet been announced, the dates and fee details are an approximation and will be updated with the exam announcement.
NEET 2019 Exam Dates (For February month)
|Exam Event||Important Date|
|Release of NEET February 2019 official notification||July 2018|
|NEET 2019 Application Form Online submission||1st October 2018|
|Last date for submitting NEET 2019 online registration form||31st October 2018|
|Correction of particulars filled in the online form:||1st week of November 2018|
|Issue of NEET MBBS Admit Card||1st week of January 2019|
|Exam Date for NEET 2019 February||3rd February to 17th February 2019|
|NEET Result 2019||1st week of March 2019|
NEET 2019 Exam Dates (For May month)
|Exam Event||Important Date|
|Release of NEET May 2019 notification||2nd week of March 2019|
|NEET 2019 May online form submission||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last date for submitting online registration form||2nd week of April 2019|
|Correction of particulars filled in the online form:||3rd week of April 2019|
|Issue of NEET MBBS Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|Exam date for NEET 2019 May||12th May to 26th May 2019|
|NEET Result 2019||1st week of March 2019|
NEET 2019 Application Form
The NEET Registration Form 2019 will be released on the official website from 1st October 2018 for February month exam and 2nd week of March 2019 for May month exam. As soon as the applications are released, the important links for online application will be mentioned here. All the applicants have to apply online only as there will be no offline form release. Further, before filling the online forms, the candidates should read the form filling guidelines so as to avoid any error in form submission. Incomplete and wrongly filled applications will be rejected.
- Before starting with the online form filling, the candidates should have the following ready:
A valid and functional Email ID of their own
A mobile number which is accessible to them 24X7
Class X Mark Sheet (Admit Card)
Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking details for online fee remission
A computer with decent speed internet connection
- The NEET 2019 online registration will be done on the official exam portal; the link for which will be mentioned here with the exam announcement.
- As soon as the candidate login to the official website, they will find a link labeled as “Apply Online”.
- This will open the form in which the candidates will be required to enter the following:
Date of Birth
Mobile Number etc
- After the submission of these details, the system generated password will be sent to the candidates either on the Email ID or Mobile Number submitted in the previous step.
- The candidates have to use this password and username (mentioned in the email) to complete the next steps.
- The next form will ask for the details such as:
Academic Details of Class X
Board of Exam
Address for Communication
State and City of Residence
Academic Details of Class XII (if available)
Exam Centre Choice
- The next step in form submission for NEET 2019 will be to upload the scanned images of passport-sized photo and signature. The size of the photo should be in between 10 KB to 100 KB and that of the signature should be in between 3 KB to 20 KB.
- Finally, the candidates will be asked to remit the form fee via the available modes. The online fee remission can be done via the Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking / UPI or any other mode of online payment. Another mode of fee remission will be via the e-wallets of service providers.
- Once the fee for NEET 2019 has been submitted, and the transaction has been confirmed at the Bank’s end, the candidates will be able to reach the confirmation page.
- It will have all the details submitted by them in the online form, a unique and system generated application number which will be used for all the future references till the admissions are over.
- The candidates will be asked to verify the details submitted by them and press the SUBMIT button to complete the form submission. After this, they will be able to download the confirmation page.
- The candidates should keep good quality print-outs of the confirmation page for future usage. Apart from that, they should keep at least 5 copies of the photo uploaded by them in the online form, proof of fee remission and 2 similar postcard sized photo. All of them will be required at the time of admission in the document verification round.
NEET MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Only the Indian nationals are eligible for admissions via the exam. The NRIs, OCI, and PIO are also eligible.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years by the time of admissions or must attain the age until 31st December 2018.
- The upper age limit for admissions via NEET 2019 will be 25 years. This has been increased by 5 years for the candidates of ST, SC and OBC categories.
- Every candidate will be allowed a maximum number of 3 attempts at the exam.
- The candidates must have taken and passed the exam of Class XII or any other equivalent exam from a recognized Board or University.
- As per the eligibility norms, the candidates are required to obtain at least 50% (General) marks in the qualifying exam in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-Technology. This percentage has been reduced to 45% for the Physically Disabled candidates belonging to the General category.
- This percentage has been reduced to 40% for the candidates of SC, ST, OBC and Physically Disabled candidates of these categories.
- The candidates of J&K, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh will not be considered for admissions on 15% All India Quota Seats.
- The exam will have ONE question paper.
- It will have 180 Objective Type Questions.
- There will be three sections in the exam, namely – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Zoology and Botany).
- It will be a pen and paper-based test.
- Duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- Exam paper will be drafted in English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Tamil, Oriya, Kannada, Telugu and Marathi.
- The candidates have to submit their choice for the language of question paper in the online form of NEET 2019.
- Candidates opting for the English language question paper will be allotted the same in ENGLISH Language ONLY. The ones choosing any other language will be allotted BILINGUAL question paper (English and the language chosen by them).
- Every question will carry 4 marks. Every wrong answer will fetch a NEGATIVE ONE mark.
Further details on NEET 2019 will be updated with the release of the exam brochure.
Also, check out detail NEET Syllabus.
NEET 2019 Admit Card
Student, Please note NEET 2019 Admit Card will be available from 1st week of January 2019 according to the official notification. You can download NEET Admit Card 2019 from the official NEET website which will be issued by NTA Board. Also, we insist all candidates check your issued admit card carefully to check any error and process the same for the correction. Along with NEET hall ticket 2019, National Test Agency will provide the format for affixing postcard size photograph. For your kind information, the official authority of NTA Board will only issue NEET admit card 2019 to those candidates who have submitted the application form on time.
How to Download NEET 2019 Admit Card?
To download NEET 2019 admit card candidate need to visit a Common Services Centre or Facilitation (list available at www.csc.gov.in) You need to pay Rs 10/- ta o get copy of you NEET 2019 hall ticker from that center.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
[su_spoiler title=”What is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2019)?” style=”fancy”]Answer: NEET 2019 is a national level medical entrance exam which is currently organized by National Test Agency of India. It is conducted to offer admission in MBBS, BDS & Ayush courses offered by all Indian Medical Colleges. This Medical exam is going to held on 5th May 2019. It will be conducted only through pen-paper based mode.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Who can apply for NEET UG 2019 examination?” style=”fancy”]Answer: NEET 2019 is a national level medical entrance exam which is currently organized by National Test Agency of India. It is conducted to offer admission in MBBS, BDS & Ayush courses offered by all Indian Medical Colleges. This Medical exam is going to held on 5th May 2019. It will be conducted only through pen-paper based mode.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”When NEET 2019 will be conducted?” style=”fancy”]Answer: NEET UG 2019 will be conducted on 5th May 2019.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Why NTA formed to conduct NEET 2019?” style=”fancy”]Answer: There were many of the glitches which affected previous editions of NEET exam. To avoid those glitches, a dedicated exam holding body for the first time named the “National Test Agency”.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Who can participate in AIQ counselling of the NEET 2019?” style=”fancy”]Answer: All the candidates who will qualify the NEET 2019 by securing minimum required percentile will be eligible for participating in 15% AIQ counselling conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”How much do I need to score to qualify NTA NEET 2019?” style=”fancy”]Answer: General category candidates will need to obtain a minimum of 50th percentile, while those belonging to SC/ST/OBC will need to secure at least 40th percentile and candidates from General-PH category will need to score 45th percentile in order to qualify NEET 2019 by NTA.[/su_spoiler]
NEET 2019 Admit Card will be published in the 1st week of January 2019 for February session. This year NEET Medical exam is officially conducted by the newly appointed NTA Board (National Test Agency). NEET which is popularly known as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is a national level medical entrance exam. The hall ticket of NEET Exam consists details like candidate’s name, exam center, roll number, signature and language of question paper.
NEET 2019 Admit Card Summary
|NEET Hall Ticker Download Date||1st week of January 2019|
|Issuing body||National Test Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of availability||Online Process|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.nta.ac.in|
|Details on Admit Card||Candidate’s name, Application number, Test center, Test date and time|
|Documents to carry along with admit card||Copy of application form and a photo ID|
|NEET Helpline Number||0512 259 0151|
NEET Admit Card 2019
The candidate who has successfully submitted their NEET Application Form can and paid application fees can only download admit card. NTA will be conducting the issue of admit card through their official website (www.nta.ac.in). To download the NEET hall ticket, the candidate needs to login through their application form no. and password. The Candidates must attach their passport size photograph on their downloaded admit card.
The admit card download process will only be done through an online medium. No post will be sent to the candidate’s given address by the authorizing department. The Candidate will receive a pdf file of their hall ticket to their registered email ID. If any candidate find an error in their admit card, we would request to immediately contact the exam conducting authority.
|NEET 2019 Admit Card Issuing Dates|
|Release of admit card||April 15, 2019|
|NEET 2019 exam date||May 5, 2019|
How to Download NEET 2019 Admit Card
Following we have given few important steps to download NEET hall ticket:
Step 1 – Candidate needs to visit the official website of the National Test Agency and search for “NEET 2019 Admit Card” button and click it.
Step 2 – Candidate needs to enter their credential like NEET application form no. and email id/ mobile number.
Step 3 – You will recieve a security pin to your registered mobile no., please enter the security pin and click submit.
Step 4 – NEET Admit Card window will display on your computer screen and you will be able to check your admit card details.
Step 5 – Verity all the details mention in your Admit Card thoroughly and download it. We would recommend you to take printouts for future use.
Note – A PDF copy of your NEET Exam Admit Card will be sent to your registered mobile no.
NEET 2019 Exam Centers
According to the sources, NEET Medical Exam 2019 will be conducted in 104 cities all over India. The list of exam center and corresponding examination city code is given below:
|City||City code||City||City code|
|Dadar and Nagar Haveli||911||Dimapur||953|